- Primary care services for Veterans in Yale area.
- Tele-Mental Health services.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all eligible Veterans.
- Laboratory/X-Ray services.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Coming from the east or west (Port Huron or Lapeer areas):
From Port Huron take I-69 west to exit 184 (Richmond, Sandusky) and turn right onto M-19 go 11 miles North till you reach 7470 Brockway Road.
From Lapeer take I-69 east to exit 184 (Richmond, Sandusky) and turn left onto M-19 go 11 miles to 7470 Brockway Road.
From the Lexington area take M-25 South from Lexington approximately 5 miles and turn Right onto Galbraith Line Road approximately 15 miles and turn left onto Brockway Road (M-19) and go approximately 5 miles to 7470 Brockway Road.
From Richmond take M-19 approximately 22 miles north to 7470 Brockway Road or you can take 94 east to I-69 west to exit 184 and turn right onto M-19 and come 11 miles to 7470 Brockway Road in Yale.